Terms & Condition:

- Any design task will take up to 2 working days. It can be more, depending on the work & concept.
- After delivering the first draft (design), based on the questionnaire and write-up given by the client, 3 corrections/changes are included in the price quoted.
- We do not share open files of the design work, for any given reason.
- The design does not include any printing cost.
- We do not provide sample designs
- We will store your data for 6 months after submitting the work after 6 months yellow360 holds the right to discard the data
- The idea, concept, and content, presented by yellow360 if not paid off, will be the IP of yellow360.
- Our working hours are 10:00 am - 6:30 pm (Monday-Friday)
- We do not work on weekends & public holidays. We will not be available on call/message/e-mail/DM on those days
- All disputes are subject to Vadodara Jurisdiction.

Payments Tearms :

Payment Terms:
- If the design work has been started and time was spent working on your order, the advance payment shall not be refunded for any given reason.
- After 3 changes, every correction/change is charged at ₹100/-
- WE TAKE 80% ADVANCE PAYMENT BEFORE THE DESIGNING/PRINTING PROCESS BEGINS & REMAINING 20% Before you get the final word, please. IF THE PAYMENT HASN'T BEEN MADE, THE PROCESS WILL NOT BEGIN AND THE FINAL PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE DELIVERED TO YOU.
- If the design work has been started and time was spent working on your order, the advance payment shall not be refunded for any given reason
- We accept payment through bank transfer, cheque, cash or online
- We charge 18% GST on the invoice made

Note:

The advertising pricing depends on the services client requires, which varies from ₹4000/- to ₹4,00,000/- or above.

Shopping Basket